Hey, so today I’m going to show you how to achieve a Messy Bun. I have to say, that I don’t do this every single day, I only do when my hair is incredibly greasy, which happens, since I only wash my hair once a week (I know, it seems gross, but the more often you wash your hair, the more you damage it), and this hairstyle hides it perfectly 😀
So, here is the ‘tutorial’:
You will need…:
- Hair donut;
- 2 hair ties;
- bobby pins are optional;
- Brush your hair and separate your fringe (if you have one) from the rest of it.
2. Put your hair in a high ponytail, the higher, the better
3. Put on your hair donut, (but if you don’t have one, you can just wrap your hair around the hair tie like a rose, and secure it down with another elastic) and put your hair over it, as usual, and secure it with a band.
4. Wrap the excess hair around and under the elastic, kind of stuffing it in there.
5. Make it messy! Pull hair from here and there, also in the actual bun, till you get as much volume you want 🙂
And here is the finished result:
This hairstyle is stupid easy, looks cute and is very practical. I really hope you’ll give it a try. Love ya. Cheers, bye ❤