My favourite dessert is Tiramisu. I BLOODY LOVE IT. And I really wanted some, but waiting 24 hours for it to chill?! HELL NAH. So that’s why I’m currently typing this on my laptop for you. There you go, it’s so easy:
- 140ml warm coffee;
- 250gr mascarpone;
- 24 finger biscuits;
- 1 tbs sugar;
- 1 tsp vanilla extract;
- 1 tsp powdered sugar.
- Break the finger biscuits in half and grind them in one of those kitchen robots or whatever it’s called until you get a fine powder and put it in a bowl.
2. Make some coffee and pour it over the powder and let sit for 10 mins.
3. Mix the mascarpone, sugar’s and vanilla extract together, till you ge
4. Put the cream over the coffee and mascarpone mixture and mix it up.
5. Shape them into little balls and roll them around in some cocoa powder and then, refrigerate them for 25 minutes.
And, here is the final result:
You have NO IDEA how good they taste!! They are AMAZING OH MY GOD
Quick, easy and bloody delicious: what else do you want?!
Hope you enjoyed it too ❤
Love ya. Cheers, bye ❤