As I do, I was again on Tumblr, scrolling through those perfect people’s pages, looking at delicious-looking recipes, only to remind myself that I need to get a bikini body. It’s a struggle. It seems as if I’ve gained 3lbs from only LOOKING at those photos. So I leave Tumblr and go to the OG, that is Google. I’ve been looking for this recipe for over an hour, you have no idea how many different names I had to type in that little search bar, as: “Healthy and quick treats” “Vegan Cake No Bake” (rhyme unintended: SCORE!) and many more, until I’ve come across a recipe, that I also didn’t end up doing completely, since I’ve changed/ added a few ingredients here and there 😉 So, without any further ado, let’s get
- 1/4 cup rye flour (or any flour really, but that’s just what I had around the house)
- 1/4 cup stevia ( or, again, any sweetener of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla soy milk (you know what comes here)
- 2 tablespoons of oil (in the photos I was showing sunflower oil, but I ended up using coconut)
- a handful of cherries
- almond shavings
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl until there are no more lumps.
- Add the milk and oil and stir until you get a thick paste. If it’s not really doing anything, just add more milk and stir. Now would also be the time to add the cherries and almond shavings.
- Put the mixture in a microwave-safe container and microwave on high for 1 minute, or until it’s cooked on the “peak”, but still gooey (like the best brownies)
- Enjoy! xx
Hope you will give this a try yourself, because it is reeeaaally tasty!x I really enjoy doing food blog posts (I wonder why..lol) and I hope that you do as well.
Love ya. Cheers, bye x