Today we are making peanut butter cookies, and to be completely honest with you, I thought these were going to be a fail.
So I looked up on the recipe, and nearly all of them had a crap-tonne of sugar in them, and from my last post, you know how I feel about that, so I replaced the sugar with honey, and here’s what came out. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter (smooth)
- about 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 egg
note: this batch I made was pretty small, because I wanted to see if it would actually work without the sugar, so you can double the recipe, since only 8 cookies came out of these quantities.
- Preheat oven to 175*C and line a baking tray with baking sheet. I actually used one of those cupcake tin thingies, so I just used the little papers that came with it.
- Mix your ingredients together until they become smooth, like so
3. Make little dough blobs or just stick them in the muffin tin using an ice cream spoon thing like I did, and pop them in the oven for 6-8 minutes, you really don’t wanna overbake them, since they’re best soft. They also work really well with a glass of milk 😉
(yes i am aware of the fact that i may have overcooked them just a tad, but practice makes perfect after all)
Love ya. Cheers, bye